Last updated on and effective from 22 December 2017.
Our Services may only be used and / or accessed by persons who are at least 13 years old. Although some of our Services may have been provided with an age-based rating or content category (such as may be given on third party websites where our applications are available), such ratings and categories shall have no bearing on this restriction.
License to use our Services
Unless otherwise agreed with us in writing, Dr Z Software grants you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, revocable, and limited license to use and / or access our Services. This license to use and / or access our Services is granted to you subject that you comply with all the terms contained herein. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted to you.
Use of our Services
- You agree to use and / or access our Services in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and restrictions in the location in which you use and / or access our Services.
- You agree not to use and / or access our Services if the laws applicable in your location do not allow you to do so.
- You agree and acknowledge that all copyright, trade marks, and other intellectual property rights that relate to our Services, as well as the content and material therein, is owned by us, or by our licensors.
- You agree to use and / or access our Services in a manner that does not cause harm to us, our partners, our licensors, other users of our Services, or other third parties.
- You agree not to interfere with or disrupt our Services, or any part thereof.
- You agree not to attempt to decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to gain access to or extract the object and / or source code of any part of our Services.
- Unless otherwise agreed with us in writing, you agree not to copy, distribute, make available to the public, remove, modify, or make derivative works (including, but not limited to, translations) of any part of our Services.
- You agree not to remove, modify, hide or obscure any content, information, notice, warning, or any link that may exist in our Services.
- You agree not to attempt to circumvent the measures that exist in our Services that control the way in which our Services may be used and / or accessed.
- You agree that, if you provide us with information relating to the use and / or access of our Services, including, but not limited to, feedback, comments, suggestions, questions and ideas, you grant us the right to use such information, without payment to you, to change any part of our Services, and / or to create new Services, and / or to create and publish any other derivative works for any purpose. You also acknowledge that, if you provide such information to us, the information is non-proprietary and non-confidential.
We may terminate your use and / or access to our Services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason, including but not limited to you breaching these Terms of Service.
All provisions of the Terms of Service which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, but not limited to, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Changes to the Terms of Service
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or replace these Terms of Service at any time. You agree that any changes to these terms shall replace all earlier agreements between you and us. You also agree that you will stop using and / or accessing our Services if you do not agree to and accept any changes to our terms.
If the Terms of Service will be changed by us, the changed or replaced Terms of Service will be made available on this page, and shall take effect when posted on our website.
Our Services may link to other third party services or websites. You agree that we are not responsible for the content of such linked third party services or websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the linked third party services or websites. You acknowledge that your use of such third party services or websites is solely at your own risk.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
You acknowledge and agree that our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not be considered as a waiver of those rights. Furthermore, if any provision of these Terms of Service shall be held unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service shall remain in effect.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Dr Z Software from all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses of any kind, including legal costs, that may arise from your use, misuse, or inability to use (including, but not limited to, terminations, interruptions, failures or errors) of our Services.
Limitation Of Liability
YOU USE OUR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER. OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL DR Z SOFTWARE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF OUR SERVICES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, you may contact us at email@example.com
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.